Legacy Mapping is an engaging experience of discovering the unique impact your family is designed to make. Families are led by a Family Trainer through a 7-step process to identify a core set of Family Values, a Family Mission, and the beginning of a plan to start living it out. It is a 2-session experience, lasting three hours each - filled with good food, inviting conversation, self discovery, and in depth brainstorming.
The Legacy Development System is the training required in order to take the vision a family creates through Legacy Mapping and implement it in their life. Over the course of three months, families engage in 9 training sessions via video-chat, each an hour long. Family Trainers equip, challenge, and encourage families in the development of their family legacy as they look at the barriers keeping them from living the life they envision, develop new habits, and create healthier rhythms for their family. (learn more below)
Fill out an interest form
or book a free intro call
Determine payment level
and fill out scholarship
form if needed
Sign family committment
and service agreement
Book your session
Start building a legacy
you're proud of
During session 1 families are led through engaging activities and inquisitive conversation over an array of delicious food. Brainstorming led by intentional questions allows families to come away from session 1 with a greater understanding of indiviual strengths and having begun to formulate their Family Values.
During session 2 families clarify rich and powerful Family Values and a focused Mission unique to your family. You will leave with a vision and the beginnings of a plan to start building a family legacy that will last generations. One that your great great grandkids will be proud of.
Legacy Mapping creates the vision for your family legacy, the Legacy Development System helps you make that vision a reality. We have seen that often families have barriers that keep them from living out the legacy they want to be building. The Legacy Development System helps establish new rhythms, work through those barriers, and develop habits as a family that will aide in the continual assesment and implementation of their legacy.
- Learn to implement your Family Legacy Map
- Grow in your own character development and watch your kids grow in theirs
- Establish a rhythm of family mission meetings
- Find unity in your family calendar
- Develop and Implement Rites of Passage
- Receive accountability and stay on mission as a family
- Build a marriage you've always dreamt of
- Develop a deep and foundational spiritual connection between each other
- Identify and overcome roadblocks and marital hangups
- Grow in compassion for each other
- Forge a powerful unity around your family legacy
- Learn how to raise fully devoted followers of Christ
- Create a plan of discipleship
- Help your kids follow God's Word, grow in intimacy with Christ, and tell others about Him
- Reproduce your faith in future generations
- Establish fun and engaging spiritual practices as a family